Wooden Sand Barrier Fencing
Sand barrier fencing is a cost effective way to help prevent erosion to our valuable natural coastlines and lake shores.
- Our sand barrier fencing is an environmentally friendly fencing system that can be used to control the natural erosion that can occur during storms.
- This fencing is also a wonderful way to protect the natural sea vegetation and dune ecology along our beaches.
- We will work with you as an individual or we will work with state agencies, communities or contractors as your partner to meet your every need.
- Give us a Call: 888-856-0551 or Fax us your drawing or measurements: 866-841-8023.
- Preserve Beaches
- Restoration of Sand Dunes
- A barrier for Vegetation
- Along roadways and construction sites to control sand drifts
- Constructed of #1 Aspen Pickets (3/8" x 1 1/2" x 48")
- Woven with 5 double strands of 13-guage galvanized wire
- Standard fence is sold in 50' rolls
- Comes in Natural or Red Stain
Contact Us For An Estimate