Chesterfield with Huntington Accent 6' x 8' Vinyl Fence
This decorative vinyl fencing will add beauty and privacy to you surroundings. Since it is maintenance free, you will have years of enjoyment without the hassle. Give us a call we will have your quote ready in about 24 hours:
- Available in 6 foot height
- 8 foot length only
- Assembly needed
- Tongue and groove pickets
- 2x6 Deco top/ bottom rail
- Wind resistant
- 1-1/2 sq pointed pickets
Vinyl Fence Section includes:
- Deco top rail, ribbed, 2 x 6
- Deco bottom rail, ribbed, 2 x 6 with steel channel
- (12) full tongue and groove pickets plus (1) picket with tongue removed
Vinyl Fence Posts
- Line posts
- End Posts
- Corner Posts
- 3-way Posts
- Blank Posts
Vinyl Fence Post Caps
- Gothic post cap
- Ball post cap
- New England post cap
- Flat post cap (external)
Vinyl Fence Gates
- 50” wide pre-assembled gate
- 50” wide opposite pre-assembled gate
- gate kit
- opposite gate kit
- aluminum gate post stiffener
Vinyl Fence Gate Hardware
- Standard Nylon Gate Hardware
- Key Entry Nylon Gate Hardware
- Standard Stainless Steel Gate Hardware (pebble black finish)
- Standard Stainless Steel Gate Hardware (pebble bronze finish)
Please Note – Chesterfield with Huntington Accent vinyl privacy fence is available in White and Tan.
Choosing a vinyl fence style can create a challenge for most of us. Not to mention figuring out a fence materials list. We at Summit Fence Supply are here to help. Feel free to call us toll-free at 888-856-0551 with your questions or fax us your drawing with measurements to 866-841-8023. Vinyl fence is our business and our goal is to you�re your fencing project go smoothly � from start to finish.
Drawing depicts the 8 foot x 8 foot Galveston vinyl privacy fence
Fence Man on Wheels SPECIAL:
Available Post Caps
Jon "Your Fence Man on Wheels"
Toll Free: 888.856.0551
Five things to ask before purchasing vinyl fence.
- How much vinyl fence do I need?
- What height do I want or is required in my area?
- Is this fence for a swimming pool or back yard?
- Do I want arched gates or standard gates?
- What style/color really speaks to me?