Home > Swimming Pool Fence
Swimming Pool Fence
- The barrier must be at least 4 feet high on the outside.
- The barrier may not have any gaps, openings, indentations, protrusions, or structural components that could allow a young child to crawl under, squeeze through, or climb over the barrier. (Less than 4" apart)
- The barrier must be placed around the perimeter of the pool and must be separate from any fence, wall, or other enclosure surrounding the yard unless the fence, wall, or other enclosure or portion thereof is situated on the perimeter of the pool, is being used as part of the barrier, and meets the barrier requirements of this section.
- The barrier must be placed sufficiently away from the water's edge to prevent a young child or medically frail elderly person who may have managed to penetrate the barrier from immediately falling into the water.The gate entering the pool area must have a Magna Latch w/ self closing hinges
- All doors and windows providing direct access from the home to the pool must be equipped with an exit alarm that has a minimum sound pressure rating of 85 dB A at 10 feet; or All doors providing direct access from the home to the pool must be equipped with a self-closing, self-latching device with a release mechanism placed no lower than 54 inches above the floor.
We carry a varity of other aluminum fencing, vinyl fencing and stone-look fencing that meet the BOCA recomendations. Need more information call us we will see you have everything you need to protect your family. 888-856-0551