Home > J-Series Bollards
- Does not disfigure the characteristics of the environment because of its mobile concealed element with minimal environmental impact
- Ensures greater protection of pedestrian areas in the town center
- Allows access to authorized vehicles only
- Reduces and optimizes the use of human resources in access control activities
- Customizable color selection for blending in with the urban context
- Activity can be signalled by built-in buzzer and led outer ring, according to its position
- A full range of accessories are available
- Its function is to deter
View the installation guide here.
These models are automatic hydraulic traffic bollards.
The cylinder is moved by a hydraulic unit located inside
the cylinder. The hydraulic release occurs automatically
in the event of a power cut or, as an alternative, by
direct action on the hydraulic unit.
These bollards come up from the ground when you
need them and go back to a flat decorative surface
when not being used. Meaning it is flush with the
ground to avoid tripping.
It provides the possibility of regulating entry and/or
exit of vehicles in certain zones and prevents illegal
Call 888-856-0551 to speak to a qualified representative.